DE-STRESS BEFORE YOU DIS-STRESS:
A Simple Body-Mind Approach to
Feeling Your Best–Today and Beyond
Do you feel run down, old, overwhelmed, depressed, frazzled, anxious, overweight, unhealthy, in pain?
These are all signs and symptoms of STRESS! Doctors estimate that at least 85% of ALL ILLNESS stems from STRESS!
Stress can come from a sudden, highly emotional and difficult situation; from a positive yet unfamiliar or disruptive situation; or can come on slowly over time, so you don’t realize how much it’s impacting you. (It can even kill you!) And that stress can produce physical challenges as well as emotional challenges. In this highly experiential (and fun) session, Lisa & Dr. Allen will share with you:
• How stress wreaks physical, emotional, and psychological havoc for you
• Why you absolutely MUST identify and manage stress in your life
• The 3 T’s for what cause spinal imbalance–therefore diminishing overall health!
• Positive stress vs. negative stress
• The Socratic view of healing the body
• Quick tips on how to prevent, minimize, or reverse stress–often in minutes!
You will leave this presentation with simple and effective mind-body techniques to decrease stress and learn how to make daily changes for long-term benefits.
Date: Thursday, March 14
Time: 6-8PM EST
Location: Executive Cove Center, 5606A Va. Beach Blvd., Suite 201, Virginia Beach
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO PLEASE RSVP by 3/11 to 757-631-9940
LIGHT HEALTHY FOOD AND BEVERAGES WILL BE PROVIDED.
BONUS: PRIZE GIVE-AWAY’S FOR FREE HYPNOSIS, SPA TREATMENTS, AND SPINAL SCANS
About the presenters:
Lisa Smith is a Certified Master Hypnotherapist, Mindset Coach, EFT Level 1 and NLP Practitioner located in Virginia Beach. Lisa has over 16 years’ experience as a behavior change specialist. Ms. Smith has owned and operated her own personal and professional development business, Life by Design, LLC, since 1998, and is the recipient of numerous Best of the Beach awards for 2009 to 2012.
Dr. Allen Harrison earned his doctorate from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2006. As a wellness expert he has presented to groups and corporations across the country on the importance of proactive health choices. Most recently, Dr. Harrison has partnered with the Virginia Beach Sheriff’s Department and the Suffolk Fire Department to help improve the health of our local service personnel through regular wellness workshops.
HAPPY HOUR & HYPNOSIS
STOP SMOKING * LOSE WEIGHT * CHANGE HABITS * RELIEVE STRESS * EASE PAIN ACHIEVE GOALS * SPEED HEALING * MORE
These events are always a hit and so fun to do. Now’s your chance to come out and enjoy this exciting and entertaining event!
Make sure to save the date! Put it in BIG LETTERS on all your calendars and program it into your PDA or phone so you don’t miss it.
- Have you ever wondered if you could be “put under” hypnosis?
- Are you curious if hypnosis really works to help you lose weight, relieve stress, or quit smoking?
- Do you think hypnosis is about a swinging watch and being made to cluck like a chicken?
- Have you been wanting to try hypnosis to help with an issue you have but are too skeptical (or afraid) to actually make that appointment?
Here’s your chance to find out!
This event is being held Thursday, March 28 from 6:00-8:00PM (“show” starts at 6:45, so you’ll want to arrive by 6:30) at Simply Fresh Cafe at Town Center in Virginia Beach.
I heard from so many people who were bummed they couldn’t make the last HH&H and asked when I’d be doing another one. Here it is!
(HAPPY HOUR PRICES on drinks–see below)
What exactly is “Happy Hour & Hypnosis”?
You may have seen local Master Hypnotherapist, Lisa Smith, on WTKR hypnotizing reporter Blaine Stewart. Here is your chance to enjoy good food and drinks, and meet Lisa for a night of free demonstrations and give-aways in a relaxed and fun environment to learn more about hypnosis.
- Ask any question(s) you may have on hypnosis–fact vs. fiction
- Learn if YOU can be hypnotized
- See demonstrations of hypnotic suggestion and response
- Find out what hypnosis can be used for
- Win hypnosis CD’s, a free hypnosis session, and sign up for a Free Consultation with me to find out if I can help you change a habit or achieve a goal
**Special drawing for a free hypnosis session with Lisa for all those in attendance who RSVP by 03/25/13.
**HAPPY HOUR SPECIALS**
Happy Hour Special on Wine : Just $2/glass on select varietals; Beer also available.
Their food is fresh (mostly local), delicious, and a large choice of healthy items. Check out their desserts, too!
Simply Fresh Menu
Come out to March’s Happy Hour & Hypnosis event and enter to win a free session with me! You can also purchase a signed copy of my “Mental Conditioning” CDs for weight loss and smoking cessation.
Please plan on arriving early, as seating is limited.
**Special drawing for all those in attendance who RSVP by 03/25/13 via MeetUp, Facebook, Twitter (@MMMCoach), or calling 757-631-9940. **
We hope to see you there!